International 2001 loader bucket mounts

Mouse2003

New User
I just bought a 504 with a 2001 loader and it doesn't have the orginal bucket or dump cylinder anyone have cylinder mount please help pics would be great

A google search for images will show you lots of pictures of IH 2001
loaders. You will have a hard time finding cylinder mounts for it I'm
thinking, especially if you don't have the original bucket. Making them
isn't a big job though.

The general rule of thumb for dump cylinders is the distance from the
pins on the bucket where it attaches to the lift arms to the pin where
the dump cylinder attaches to the bucket should be half or slightly over
have the length of the travel of the dump cylinder.

For example, if the dump cylinder has a 24 inch stroke length then the
dump cylinder pin should be 12 inches from the lift arm pin. Slightly
over half the distance also works, never go under the half way point.

You would need a special "trunnion" mounted cylinder for the single bucket cylinder on a 2001. Either that, or have a big "arch" right in your face all the time.

IF you use dual bucket cylinders you can use more generic easier to find cylinders.

So, you do not have the original or any bucket for the loader nor the cylinder also? If you have no bucket, I would take the loader to a good welder and have it converted to be like a 2000 loader lift arm and bucket pivot points. Then you could put a wider bucket on it (available from many aftermarket sources) with two dump cylinders (available from many sources also) similar to the 2000 loader. Some pictures below from operator manual and pictures I saw on internet of a 2001 loader with original type bucket converted to two dump cylinders. The bucket pivot points and pins have no provision for lubrication. If the 2001 lift arms were modified to be like a 2000 then you could have greasable pivot points.
cvphoto158573.jpg

cvphoto158574.jpg

cvphoto158581.jpg

cvphoto158583.jpg

cvphoto158584.jpg

cvphoto158585.jpg

cvphoto158586.jpg

cvphoto158587.jpg

cvphoto158588.jpg

cvphoto158589.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back