International B-275

LISAKUCA

New User
I lost my father a few years ago and am planning to sell his International B-275 diesel tractor. He had a few tractors - and this one is used infrequently. I have no idea of value and am hoping someone will have an idea of What I should ask. It has been used in the last three years - is kept in a shed, not in direct weather. Runs and is in decent shape. Any idea what would be a fair starting price?

None I have seen sold for much. I always thought they ought to sell for more then they do. Dual range trans, live PTO and hydraulics. Good rugged tractor except if the diesel version, I have seen many get cracked blocks near the main bearings. I have two diesels and one gas.

I would except to see it sell for $1500-$2000 if it runs and main functions work, but think it ought to be worth more.

Thanks - it is diesel and it does run well. I was thinking 1800.00 so you confirmed that for me. Appreciated.

(quoted from post at 07:09:12 06/04/19) West Virginia

Would you have any pics of the tractor? Do you know year of manufacture? Hours? Repairs? Tires good? Implements?

Sorry for all the questions, but I think I have someone who may be interested.

Thank you!

I do have someone that has approached me about the tractor already but should this fall thru I would gladly reach back out to you with all of
this info with pictures. I should actually know by tomorrow at the latest. Thanks so much for your interest!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back