International Harverster decals

Randy Teague

New User
We have an International TD-15C dozer, that we bought new in 1979. We're in the process of rebuilding it now, (new motor, all new hydraulic hoses, fixing the winch, etc...)and are giving it a new paint job. It really doesn't look bad, considering it's never been re-painted. What I'm looking for though, is decals. I can get the TD-15C decals from a couple of local dealers, but as far as name decals, all they have are DRESTA, which is who makes the machine now. I don't want DRESTA decals, I want "International", and the IH symbols, like it came with new. Does anyone have any ideas? I need 3 IH's, and 4 INTERNATIONAL's...
 
If you go to an old IH dealer, they may still have a paper book that has IH decals in it. They have them in different sizes depending on what application they were on. Just got to find an old IH dealer.
 
If you just need the letters in black if you go to one of these sign places with the size and style or a sample they can cut them for you and they are not that expensive that is how most of these truck signage is done on the doors it is made of vinyl just stick it on. It works better if they are on one long strip. they can be cut between the rows or for individual letter use.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top