Iseki 2101 front axle

Mike Curry

New User
I have an Iseki TU2101 4WD. The front axle has an inspection port on one side. It has a square-headed plug and inspection port. Taking out the plug, there's a heavy grease filler, pink in color, for about an inch. Scooped that out to look. There's no oil in the axle cavity, just the 4WD drive shaft(s). Ordinarily, I would think it rates 80W, at least filled halfway up. But, with that special heavy grease plug, I'm wondering. Any opinions? Could it just be grease-filled? That doesn't seem right.

If nothing turns up here, there"s an Iseki forum on either tractorbynet or external_link that should be helpful (rearranged some notebooks and can"t find my forum index!). Good luck

TU 2101 seems to be a rare bird. I recall evidence of a leak from the right-side front wheel housing, and you can't get a leak if there's nothing in there to run out. I'll try the other forums, but if nothing turns up, 80W is going in.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back