Beanmedic

Member
Bought a 2600 back in August that had a stuck clutch. Tried everything forum members suggested. Drug a 7 point AP plow around with the clutch pedal in; drove in tight circles; drove back and forth stabbing brakes; did the pry bar thing...nothing. So finally just sprayed down the clutch with PB Blaster and blocked the clutch pedal until I could get time to split her.

Finally got around to starting her today, and the clutch was free! I guess the PB just kept creeping until it freed everything. Reckon I need to spray it down with brake cleaner or or carb cleaner to get the PB out. Anyway no spit!!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top