I've heard them all now! (trespass excuse)

RayP(MI)

I'm going to have set this up for you a bit: I live on a east-west rural gravel road. My farm is L shaped 120 acres with two of the 40s back to back giving me half a mile depth off the road. There is a two track running north-south across this section, approximately 3/8 of a mile long, far ends not visible due to terrain and overgrown fence rows. This morning i was headed to one of the fields with the tractor and baler, on an intersecting lane across the middle of the farm. Stopped to talk with the septage hauler who rents one of my fields for disposal of liquids. He mentioned that I had someone on the back of the farm. I hurried down the two track and intercepted the interloper driving a older Dodge Dakota. She stopped rather suddenly. Guess the front end rack full of suitcase weights was pretty imposing blockade. I stood up on the tractor and she exited her vehicle. Young lady, probably 30 yrs. I challenged her, Who are you and what are you doing? Her response left me flabbergasted: I HAD TO GO TO THE LADIES ROOM. I allowed as I wouldn't push the trespass issue, gave her directions, as she said she was lost, backed tractor out of the way, and sent her on the way.

Guessing her excuse was legit, certainly embarrassing, and original. She did have a sheltered area for her activities, so all was well, but sure took me by surprise.

Apologies, when I typed this, the quotes were enclosed with quotation marks. Somehow they got lost in the posting.

I always have a dog with me. I let the dog do the talking and then I call him away. I can be nice and the trespasser can ponder why I let the dog carry on.

I can relate to that problem. When I have to go I have to find a spot fairly fast. Sometimes an open pickup door, or a road side bush is all the time I have. That's probably why the young lady had to find a more private place. An open door would not work for her. Stan

Our bin site is right off the exit on the interstate, you can't believe how many just pull down the road a little way stop and let it go right there, even if we're right there unloading trucks.

On a Sunday afternoon we headed down the lane off of the blacktop to pickup the last of the bales It happened we took the little WC that had a muffler. We topped a little rise and came up to two bicycles. A young couple jumped up out of the grass. They picked up their bikes and got out of the way. Not a word was exchanged

I have always been facinated with the stigma that surrounds a simple body function. I can hold it! No I can't. After a big meal of mexican food or even some of Grandmaws home cooking, nature will call, all part of being a human.

Lets face facts, when we need to go, we gotta go! Be discrete about it if you can. I've taken a few dirt road exits in my lifetime to accommodate a full bladder. An old boss of mine was stuck in traffic on a huge bridge in Corpus Christi,Tx. Three and a half hours later and now he had to go. What do you do!

A few years from now I'll be wearing diapers again. so no trespass issues, but untill then I will take care of business in the best way possible.

Beagle

Going back about 50 years, I-40 just West of Oklahoma City in the opposite lane was an old pickup truck with a lady doing the open door squat thing. She was on the inside lane and I could see the 'pool' but she wasn't visible to anyone on her side of the road. Pretty smart, actually.

Look Officer I was speeding because I HAD TO GO TO THE LADIES ROOM and couldn't find a place to go.

Years ago when I worked at Halliburton, one of our crew members needed to make a pit stop on the way to a job. We pulled over and he hopped the fence onto a ranch who he knew the owner. The owner of the ranch had over 7000 acres in this pasture, was a mean crusty old man, and low and behold, he happened to catch the guy in the act of taking a deuce. When our guy pulled his coveralls back up, the old man said- now that your done get on out of here, and take that with you. He got a piece of cardboard on the side of the road and removed the litter from the guys land.

Ray,
You can use 'single quotation marks' in place of the correct double quote marks.

I cannot remember the reason, but the site makes double quotes disappear.

I could live with that one. Try dealing with people who say that in so many words that you have not right to own your farm. Then there are the ones who say based on your heritage you ought to go back with your kind.

We had something real similar happen Sunday morning when we got back from our bike ride. There was a young couple in the back seat of a car right there in the parking lot for the trail. I saw his head come up when we started making a little noise loading the bikes. By the time we were loaded up and started the truck, they were in the front seat and beat us out of the parking lot.

Last week I had supper with a friend. After the meal he headed to the bathroom. Beyond gross. We left. He opened the door on his truck, then proceeded to go in the parking lot.

Several years ago I was on a dirt road close to where I live. I came around a curve and there was lady bent over at the waist taking a bathroom break. When I realized what she was doing, I stopped before I got too close. I know she was embarressed but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

Well, as far as being lost . . . the dirt farm lane that goes up from the county road through this place to the neighbor's farm shows on google maps and GPS as being connected to the street in the housing development behind his farm . . . which it isn't. You have to use the township road on the other side of the hill to get there from the county road. People blindly follow the GPS and then get stuck back there. I would think it is obvious that a dirt road with grass growing over most of it isn't a publicly maintained thoroughfare. Just recently had a Home Depot truck have to be rescued. It's been reported to google maps as not a road but so far nothing has been done.

A few years back, my wife and I were traveling a back road.....
nothing would do, she had to do #1. We were just at the gas station
30 miles ago!! So we found a secluded part of the highway, she hops out
goes down beside the road to a large culvert. Then we proceed on our way.
3-4 days later we were at a card party when she asks me to check her head,
as she felt a small bump. Sure enough, a tick!!! Figured she got it
when we stopped by the road that time!!! Of course, that story was the hit of the party!!

Another time I was hauling a big Stieger tractor when I had to pull a long hill along some
bluffs that over looked the town. Along side the road there was nice wide parkway so people
could park and over look the city (and other things!!!) It was a slow pull, so I was looking at
the vehicles along side the road.
Wait a minute!!! Was that car moving, as in bouncing a bit?!?!?! Yes it was!!
As I got closer, a big bare butt would occasionaly show up in the back window!!
Sure enough, some couple was have a few minutes of fun!!! As I passed them,
I leaned on the air horn. The guy poked his head up and waved!!!!
Made my day!!!!! When I got to the shop, as I was telling my partner about it,
the boss'es wife came up behind me. Then she made me tell her too.
She laughed just as hard as we did!!!

Three times, that I remember, I have came across girls doing the 'same' thing. Once beside a tree on dark country road. Another was in broad daylight beside a major highway, behind the duals on a semi, instead of between the duals. Was so easy to see! The funniest was in the dark, on SB I 471 where the I 275 EB ramp begins. LOTS of traffic! She was backed up to an overpass pillar, pants down, and her car sitting sitting on the emergency lane with the lights and hazard flashers on. If not for the flashing lights ,I would never have noticed her. Mark.

Had similar experiences twice. When you turn onto our road you have a climb of about six feet to cross a set of railroad tracks and then immediately drop down about eight feet or so. First time topped the tracks and a car was stopped on the side of the road. Passenger side door was open and a young lady was watering the grass. Her passenger hollered at her that someone was coming, didn't think a girl could move that fast with her pants around her knees. Second one, coming home just before our drive see a car parked on the side, they must have heard me because I see a guys head pop up from the seat and then I see a bare butt roll over. Figure he was covering his partner just in case I stopped.

An old neighbor was hunting on my property, since I didn't care for him anyway I asked him to leave. His reply was he got permission from my great grandfather. I told him my ggf has been dead for over 50 years, permission has expired. He left in a huff. I told my grand father about it and he said, my dad would never give that sob permission.

Wife and I were following a Sheriff's car one night, when another car ripped up behind us and passed both cars like we were backing up. The cop car turned on the lights and took off in hot pursuit. I had a ham radio in the car and I flipped over to the cop frequency to listen. In just a minute the cop announced that he had them pulled over and the young man said that he was gallantly trying to get his young lady to a restroom. In another minute we rolled by the stopped vehicles, and sure enough, she was out in the cops headlights with her pants down. The cop radioed that he was letting them go with a verbal warning. I told my wife to remember that trick in case I'm ever stopped for speeding. She said that there's no way she was gonna do that.

One time my truck broke down close to home so I walked the four miles home. To save 3/4 mile I cut across the neighbors property behind my place and the lady got real bent out of shape I was trespassing to get home. Wasn't close to any building or anything I could damage or steal, it was just pasture land with no livestock. She didn't make me go back though.

(quoted from post at 06:15:08 07/13/21) It's tough to be a girl.
Even simple things are difficult.

There's "girls" and there's TOUGH grrrls, the true grrrls would get it done without a care and make YOU blush!

I was at a football stadium once and the line to the ladies room was long. I'm at the urinal trough and in comes in this lady, says,
sorry guys when you gotta you gotta. Flipped up her dress did her business and left. Nobody paid her any mind.....went on doing
their business. Thought that was neat...respect!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back