I'm sure it's been gone over before but what is the best way to get those little balls out so I can clean the passage ways so I can get it to idle properly
 
Use wire welder to "pile up" a stud you can then grab onto and pull out,OR what I use is a stud welder that I used in body business to weld stud to dented panel and use slide hammer puller to yank out. Same stud welder works on these if you first grind the head off the stud to make it small enough to fit the ball bore. Body shops have them if you want to have them do it.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top