Jack hammer

BuddyBear

New User
I bought a jack hammer that had been converted to hydraulic power. The engine and pump work fine but the jack hammer doesn't have much of a snap to it. The seller said there is a nitrogen chamber on it and it could need charging. I found the chamber and it has a valve like a tire valve. I pushed on the stem and nothing came out so it must be empty. How much pressure should be in there? The guy said its a 90 lb. hammer but I don't think it weighs quite that much, but its salty enough. Any info is appreaciated as I obviously don't know much about it.
Thanks in advance
 
You need to take the hammer apart and see if the bladder is OK no sense in wasting nitrogen and these thing do get holes in them. the place where you fill it should have the correct PSI.
Walt
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top