KEB in GCMS
Member
Posted this down below in the JD forum, but go no reply's, so I am going to try it here.
Our 310C Backhoe will not move. It was running when my dad used it about a month ago. He was going to move some hay and it would not move. It did move about a foot then stopped. I tried it and if you rev it up it will rock a little bit, but will not move after that. What could have happened to cause this issue. Could it be the transmission or a linkage problem? Thanks in advance for all help.
Our 310C Backhoe will not move. It was running when my dad used it about a month ago. He was going to move some hay and it would not move. It did move about a foot then stopped. I tried it and if you rev it up it will rock a little bit, but will not move after that. What could have happened to cause this issue. Could it be the transmission or a linkage problem? Thanks in advance for all help.