JD 430-3T Forklift DriveWheel rims

I need 2 drive wheel rims for a JD 430-3T forklift. Tire size 8.25X15. The number stamped into the rim is 37610. Is there any other equipment or manufacturers that used this same rim

According to the johnnypopper site, John Deere basically provided a stripped 420/430 to Holt. Holt installed the hubs and wheels along with other forklift and related parts. Holt likely may have used rims from other manufacturers, than JD, of the time. Some pictures of the rims, bolt size/pattern center holes and other dimension data may help find some.

The rims have a 6-3/8 center hole, 8-3/4 hole circle. Rim
measures 5 wide and has a 8.5 x 15 tire mounted on it. I
will attach some pictures.

If you are posting on the Classic view, you likely need to have 5 or more posts on record before you can post pictures. If you are using the Modern view, you should be able to post pictures now as the filter there requires one text post on record before posting pictures. The size of pictures in one post must be less than 7.5 mb. That applies to one picture or the total mb of all pictures if several are added. You can use the TEST forum to practice attaching pictures. Here is a link to it. TEST Forum

What size are the studs and how many are there?

As before, what I found indicates John Deere did not supply hubs, wheels, and tires for these. Holt installed what they chose along with the other forklift parts. When you get the stud info and can post pictures you could try posting this on the Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes Discussion Forum. Someone that checks in there might recognize them, or similar one, used on some other piece of equipment.

Hey Wheel, as noted, is worth calling and checking with. To find these you likely will need to go beyond just looking at what is shown online most anyplace you look. Have you checked with forklift dealers in your area to see if any recognize the rims?

Did you find rims for your tractor?

I'd like to know more about your forklift, I research the Deere industrials. Could I have the serial number?

Brandon

(quoted from post at 21:55:21 12/08/23) Did you find rims for your tractor?

I'd like to know more about your forklift, I research the Deere industrials. Could I have the serial number?

Brandon

Richard Linsmeier might be hanging around just not posting but a look at his profile shows the two posts he made in this thread, over a year ago, are his only ones of record.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back