Question I have is about a John Deere 70 carb, Doesn't seem to be getting enough gas to # 2 cylinder, tractor will idle fine on #1 But no matter what, I can't get it to idle on #2, soaked carb 2 times, but read that need to take balls out to clean passages, is my only option to send it out, no idea how to get balls out without damaging carb.
 
If you do some research in the archives you find ways methods used to remove balls. Also did you remove freeze plugs in sides of carb to get to the idle circuit? Go under jd2cylservice.com then find the workshop dealing with carb servicing, and look at the breakdown of a duplex. If you end up sending it off, I recommend popin john in NY for faster turnaround and better pricing. popinjohn.com
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top