JD Cultivator

Rookietx

New User
Does anyone have suggestions on finding a manual for setup, adjustment, and operating a JD cultivator? I recently bought an old 2 row model which looks like it was cut down from a bigger model. I am especially interested in pictures of shields to keep dirt from covering small plants,as well as basic adjustments.
 
I would like to see a picture of it if you get the chance to post some.

I would find out for sure if it has been cut down or not, and from there we will be able to determine the model. Then after determining the model you could look on ebay for a manual, or someone on here should be able to help you located one. I have purchased manuals from different people here on this site before.

That said, once you get a manual it will have all the information you will need to operate the Cultivator. The Manual will have the pictures of what it should look like mounted on your tractor, how to adjust it, and so on.

Assuming it is Front-Mount???

It could be an ABG 200 (Two Row), ABG 400 (Four Row) (That has been cut down), Model 20 (Two Row), OR model 40 (Four Row) (That has been cut down).

I hope this helps.
From Denton, Nebraska.
Andrew Kean
 
It is now a 3 point row cultivator - the 3 point attachment was welded on homemade style. I'll post some pictures soon.
 
There used to be different companys that after the New Generation tractors that included the 3010 came out made conversion kits that just bolted in to use any front mount cultivator on any tractor with a 3 point hitch.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top