Bought some JD decals from a gentlemen in Fort Meade at the Flordia Flywheelers show back in Feb. Didn't get a card, name, telephone # or anything. Need some more decals. Wanted to get in touch to see if he was going to be at Lawrenceburg Tenn. at the end of month.Any help would be appreciated!!
 
One should never,ever buy decals on the road unless you have a relationship with the seller.

If you have need for individual decals, and can ID them on the telephone, Jorde's Decals (507) 288-5483 -- Travis Jorde. Inform him that Pat Browning sent you, and he will help! (PatB)
 
What do you hope to accomplish with a comment like that?

Putting a "fly-by-night" decal set on a tractor after spending hundreds & more likely thousands of dollars getting it ready is risky; no - it is foolish! But I always hold that if one wants it this way, it is (after all) HIS tractor! (PatB)
 
Ricky -- I can't shed any light on that one for you, but as I note -- another post indicates it was most likely Kent Kaster -- also a quality source. He is of K&K Tractors and I believe his telephone is (317) 398-9883. (PatB)
 
K&K decals the are the same exact ones jorde sells,they probably use the same brand machine.I've bought from both,no difference.I can get them faster from k&k,jorde is kind of hard to get ahold of and ships slower.
 
Ray - See my earlier response to learning K&K was most likely the vendor involved. You will find that we are in general agreement!! (PatB)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top