JD H grill center plate

treeman53

Member
Looking at grill center plate, H 497 R, and noticed bolt holes on only one side. How does this attach to both grill halves? Am I missing something?
 
You would get better responses for this in the John Deere forum. I believe that part H 497 R only attaches to the pedestal part AH 868R. It does not connect the grill halves. The grill halves connect to the pedestal.
I had a model "H" until a few years ago. Should have taken more pictures.
 
You would get better responses for this in the John Deere forum. I believe that part H 497 R only attaches to the pedestal part AH 868R. It does not connect the grill halves. The grill halves connect to the pedestal.
I had a model "H" until a few years ago. Should have taken more pictures.
Thanks. I was thinking the pedestal had a cover...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top