LRJ

New User
Just bought a JD R and am wondering if anyone can tell me where to put the oil in both the pony motor and the deisel engine and where to drain the oil from each engine? I want to make sure before I attempt it. Thanks for any help!
 
Well sir congratulations on your R purchase that thing will only use a drop of fuel a day.On the pony you dump the oil in by the dip stick and just up from it there should be square or hex plug it is actualy a bolt which is also the drain plug take it out that drains the oil into the crank case (main) and for the main engine oil ad it by the the right hand side pulley but the best advise is to get the manual I learned a lot from it I dont think I could have started the pony without it or the tractor.
 
Crawl under the tractor there are 2 hex heads under there about 4 feet from the back of the tractor the hexes are in the middle of a 4in. diameter circle turn em loose and the oil filters should be in there any more quest. here is my email [email protected]
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top