Scotts 9N

New User
Greetings Deere heads,



I am looking to replace the reliable old Ford 9N. I have an option to buy a 4300 that's a few years old with about 600 hrs and seems to be in decent shape. Can anybody share with me the reliability of this tractor? Is it good or bad? I just want the truth so I don't make a bad buying decision.

Thanks
 
I have a 4400, which is exactly the same with a few more HP. 435 hours on mine and never a problem. Mine is HST and 4WD. I think the only issue to check is the battery, they were a problem on some and corroded the trans cooler and radiator since they were not sealed. Most people put in Optima's to fix them.

Wayne
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top