John Deere 2755 Hydraulic Vibration/Loader

BretSteed

Member
I’ve got a 2755 with 146 loader. Loader has spool valve with joystick mounted to fender. Return line plumbed correctly into transmission filter. Loader is smooth going up, tilt action both directions is smooth, but loader descent is this issue. On descent, the two steel hydraulic lines under the running board going into the transmission housing make a buzzing sound. I have verified that all clamps are tight and that no lines are touching anything. Not a big issue, just annoying.

Second issue, when loaded (hay bale) all loader functions work flawlessly until loader descent. If loader valve is half engaged, descent is smooth. If valve is fully engaged, loader has a choppy and rough descent.

Any ideas? I do not have a way to check pressures.
 
Something to try.

Dropping when loaded it may be dropping faster than make up oil is getting to the other end of the cylinders. At half lever movement the oil gets made up better, if you push the lever for full down or float, the pump isn't supplying enough make up oil particularly if the rpms are low. See if it acts the same if you speed the engine up.

3000 to 5000 pound liquid filled gauges are not expensive and you just need a male quick coupling with the gauge in it, to plug into a remote to check pressure. It is a worthwhile investment.
 
You could possibly install an adjustable flow control valve similar to what I installed on a Kubota M4900 that I owned several yrs ago to help operator control FEL boom lowering speed while moving rd bales.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2020-10-16 064942.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-16 064942.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top