John Deere 5075en

Tyler2240

Member
I have a John Deere 5075en narrow model. It's brand new with only 50 hours and it won't engage into high. It will drive a couple of feet in high and go back to neutral. Any thoughts?
 
I have a John Deere 5075en narrow model. It's brand new with only 50 hours and it won't engage into high. It will drive a couple of feet in high and go back to neutral. Any thoughts?
Do you have the operator's manual and have you studied it? If you did the oil level checks before starting (oil levels should be ok with only 50 hours). If it is brand new with only 50 hours, I would recommend contacting the dealer you got it from before doing anything. If it is low on oil they need to know. Documentation on record is helpful if there are warrantee claims.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top