John Deere 5525

mrecard

New User
My JD5525 starts, runs and moves. New CSA and start switch. I have no dash indicator lights, no gauges, no signal lights. Display shows two sets of double zeros with one set flashing. Any help would be appreciated.

Not real familiar with the 5000 series but, had similar issue with my 6403. My son moving fuses
around had a spare fuse in the diagnostic slot and did this same thing. Check if there is a fuse in
the diagnostic slot and remove it if there is. Only used to diagnose / pull codes. DW

(quoted from post at 09:58:25 06/23/23) Not real familiar with the 5000 series but, had similar issue with my 6403. My son moving fuses
around had a spare fuse in the diagnostic slot and did this same thing. Check if there is a fuse in
the diagnostic slot and remove it if there is. Only used to diagnose / pull codes. DW

Soon after I wrote this post, I went to the garage for one more try. I checked the fuses and found one in a slot marked diagnostic, also a note to remove this fuse for normal operation. I believe the tech installed this fuse and forgot to take it out!
Thanks a million for your reply, it was spot on.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back