John Deere 800 Swather

Does anyone know where I can get an exhaust pipe (AE28709) for an 800 Swather? Deere wants an outrageous price for one. Or is there an alternative to this pipe? I am also in need of a crop divider Partition #1 for a 78 platform (left side, AE36477).
a161004.jpg

Can Chrysler do anything for you or Petes tractor salvage it will give a link to nation wide salvage parts..

Make them. The divider appears to be 3/4" black iron pipe bent and flattened on the back end, with a simple U shaped bracket welded to it.
You can go to your friendly auto parts store and buy mandrel bends, or flex pipe to form and then weld to create the exhaust pipe.
Loren

I have a parts 800 back of the shed. I will look tomorrow and see what's there. Does location matter? I'm in So. central Mn.

Flying Belgian - Did you find anything? Location does not matter as long as you can ship the items. I am located in south central Wisconsin.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back