John Deere B Pistons

mrtr

New User
Hi, I'm restoring a 1941 Styled B. My Block needs over boring to +.045". I bought used pistons, B2725R. They are .045 over, but they are around .5" taller than my original set. Will they work?
 
Those are gas replacement pistons. They will fit. Make sure the notches clear the spark plug holes when installing.
 
The gas pistons will wake it up a bit. Those tractors with all fuel pistons are really weak.
Only problem will be you won't be able to run it on kerosene. I like to play around and tried it in mine. The slightest load and the engine will hammer !
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top