John Deere H Carb Question

ratnester

Member
I took apart my H's carb for a good cleaning and the little clip that keeps the needle attached to the float came off before I had a chance to look at it. For the life of me I can't figure out how it goes back on correctly. I can't find any pictures or videos that show it either. I know this is silly but can anyone clue me in? Thanks.
 
i did not know they used that clip. post a pic of your setup. but anyhow, the clip clips onto the needle then hooks onto the float and when
the float drops it pulls the needle open.
 
Thanks. I think I got it finally figured out. I believe it slips over the float tang from the side. I had it in my head that it somehow went over the front or back. Just took it for a drive and all seems well.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top