John Deere parts order

bobgrimes

I recently moved to an area where the nearest dealer is 50
miles from my home. Is there a way to order 2 cylinder
parts directly from JD online or phone. Thanks

Most dealers around here have drop-off points in smaller towns so you might question a dealer about that. Probably have to be signed up for JD financial or have a way to pay without being on site.

Pick up the phone and ask the dealer directly. Nobody here is going to know what your dealer will or will not do.

Dealer wil order but they have to have parts shipped to
them first then shipped to me which costs me extra. I can
order over phone but must the drive to pick up. I met with
dealer today. Thats was by I am looking for alternatives.

My only Deere tractor is a 1970's model 301A, but I have used Green Farm Parts. It's just the internet sales relative of Reynolds Farm Equipment, a Deere dealership with five locations in central Indiana.
Green Farm Parts

Before the days of ordering parts on line I used to go to the closest Case-IH dealer to get parts which is about a 40 minute drive from me. They used to let me pay while I was there to ship the parts from where ever they came from straight to my house so I didn't have to make a second trip. Since the days of on-line ordering I haven't been physically to a dealer in over 20 years and I have on-line ordered from a Case-IH dealer sometimes. Maybe it depends on the dealer as to what they do and don't do.

Something you might want to check is to see if you are in the dealer's "territory". I was told by a JD dealer that they could ship any parts from their place to us if they had it in stock, JD doesn't track the shipments from the dealer's stock. If they had it drop shipped direct to us, JD can track those orders and could cancel them as we were not in their "territory" and penalize the dealer. You might want to be sure the dealer you travel to includes your location as in their territory. If you are they should be able to have parts drop shipped to you. Just posting what we were told by a dealer. YMMV.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back