John Deere Unstyled A Questions

Chuck in TN

New User
I have a 1937 John Deere A, it has the 36 inch flat spoke wheels on the back, did they ever make a 16.9-36 23 degree tire? and will a late model John Deere A or B front hubs fit on the front of it?
Thanks
 
I have a 1936. I was told that the flat spokes did not come with the tractor. I have the two cylinder origin details on mine. It was shipped on skeleton steel , not the flat spokes that it has now. I don't know much more about that. Hope I was some help.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top