John Deere Van Brunt one horse drill

Pitalplace

I am getting ready to restore one of these. I would like a copy of the parts manual but it appears to be in a larger manual like some of the shellers. The manual is John Deere Van Brunt Repair catalog No. 132-M. If anyone has one could you confirm that it is in this manual and if possible email or send copies of these pages. I have done this for the #2 sheller and I am hoping someone will return the favor. I have also made a PDF of the #2 sheller parts manual.
mvphoto109333.jpg

This is a picture of one like mine. I also have 3 of these and will have left over parts if someone needs.
Thanks Byron

These were made so that they could be used to drill wheat or rye between standing rows of corn for a cover crop

OH boy, I was very young, but if I remember right it was after he cultivated and the corn was about half grown. Again I was like 5 or 6 years old. He let me cultivate a couple times, but he was telling the horses what to do. All I had to do was hold the reins and raise and lower the levers. I remember because it was all I could do to raise the levers. I was cultivating with a 8N and a two row for my dad at the age of 10.

I just donated one to the Foothills Farmstead being built in our community.
Our youngest son is in charge of the Farmstead.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back