Just a green tractor

Steve in VA

Well-known Member
She rolled off the line in 67 along with thousands of her 1020 sisters. Nothing to write home about beyond being a solid workhorse.

Her first career was fencing. First owner put an auger and post driver on and worker her. At some point things must have gone a bit off the plan as the exhaust manifold is heavily brazed and the hood is actually off a 1050.

The second owner was a young couple with lots of land. Mostly she bush hogged and scraped the roads.

Following a divorce I got her. She came with an auger and Lone Star blade I still use but the sidewinder bush hog wore put. Now she still mows, grades, and plows. I have faith that t
1000003444.jpg
he ground will soon no longer resemble Jello and gardens will be opened.
 
She rolled off the line in 67 along with thousands of her 1020 sisters. Nothing to write home about beyond being a solid workhorse.

Her first career was fencing. First owner put an auger and post driver on and worker her. At some point things must have gone a bit off the plan as the exhaust manifold is heavily brazed and the hood is actually off a 1050.

The second owner was a young couple with lots of land. Mostly she bush hogged and scraped the roads.

Following a divorce I got her. She came with an auger and Lone Star blade I still use but the sidewinder bush hog wore put. Now she still mows, grades, and plows. I have faith that tView attachment 61147he ground will soon no longer resemble Jello and gardens will be opened.
With the rain we have had and the heavy rains forecast, our ground is going to be Jello for a while.
 
She rolled off the line in 67 along with thousands of her 1020 sisters. Nothing to write home about beyond being a solid workhorse.

Her first career was fencing. First owner put an auger and post driver on and worker her. At some point things must have gone a bit off the plan as the exhaust manifold is heavily brazed and the hood is actually off a 1050.

The second owner was a young couple with lots of land. Mostly she bush hogged and scraped the roads.

Following a divorce I got her. She came with an auger and Lone Star blade I still use but the sidewinder bush hog wore put. Now she still mows, grades, and plows. I have faith that tView attachment 61147he ground will soon no longer resemble Jello and gardens will be opened.
Tell me about the sidewinder brush hog?? If it's off-set, I'd like to find something like that.
 
Nice! got fire extinguisher , I better get one , any details
I have an extinguisher on every thing. But that's only half the battle. A buddy came out [unbeknownst to me] and took the 1020 out to do something. He called later to tell me it started to smoke but lucky for me he had a Mt Dew and was able to put out the smoldering stuff. I asked why he didn't use the fire extinguisher and he said " what fire extinguisher. You're just lucky I had that soda." Yeah let's go with that.
 
I have an extinguisher on every thing. But that's only half the battle. A buddy came out [unbeknownst to me] and took the 1020 out to do something. He called later to tell me it started to smoke but lucky for me he had a Mt Dew and was able to put out the smoldering stuff. I asked why he didn't use the fire extinguisher and he said " what fire extinguisher. You're just lucky I had that soda." Yeah let's go with that.
Congratulations,it’s out
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top