kcm.mn: Thanks for all the puzzles

woodbutcher

For several years you have contributed a variety of puzzles daily to this forum, and I want to say thank you on behalf of a bunch of old guys who need all the help we can get to maintain what is left of our so-called sanity. And Majorman I like the fact that I can customize your puzzles to add to the challenge. Some of us may no longer tinker with an old tractor to make one more crop or plow one more garden, but we still get some satisfaction out of putting things together. We might not be replacing the gasket on the sediment bowl of an H Farmall, putting a kit in a 4-barrel Quadri-jet carburetor, or rewinding the coil spring in the rope-pull starter on a lawn mower, but working a puzzle is cleaner and less like to cause outbursts of cursing. So, I say thank you, until you are better paid. You are appreciated.

Butch

Agree, thank you for the pictures and puzzles. Nice to see the variety of iron out there.

(quoted from post at 07:48:42 11/26/23) For several years you have contributed a variety of puzzles daily to this forum, and I want to say thank you on behalf of a bunch of old guys who need all the help we can get to maintain what is left of our so-called sanity. And Majorman I like the fact that I can customize your puzzles to add to the challenge. Some of us may no longer tinker with an old tractor to make one more crop or plow one more garden, but we still get some satisfaction out of putting things together. We might not be replacing the gasket on the sediment bowl of an H Farmall, putting a kit in a 4-barrel Quadri-jet carburetor, or rewinding the coil spring in the rope-pull starter on a lawn mower, but working a puzzle is cleaner and less like to cause outbursts of cursing. So, I say thank you, until you are better paid. You are appreciated.

Butch

Hear! Hear!

This post was edited by Walston on 11/26/2023 at 05:18 am.

I'll add my thanks too as it got me started on creating jigsaw puzzles from my own photos. Prior to this I didn't know it was possible. Now I am almost addicted but try not to overload the forum with my own stuff.

I too want to say thanks. Imagine my surprise when 6,8 years ago your dailey puzzle was of my CX100 With my new 12 row cultivator.

I also want to thank kcm.mn for all the puzzles and pictures over the years. I love to look at pictures of old equipment, be it tractors, cars, trucks, railroad locomotives, anything mechanical , its always interesting. I wish kcm.mn and his wife all the best and they will both be in my prayers.

+1 to all the others. loved jigsaws as a kid, and hadn't touched one since. thank you for bringing them back to me. i had forgotten how much i enjoyed them.

take care of yourself :)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back