Keeping up with the Loves

Blackhole49

Well not quite. Mine is a 2016 w/632 hrs. Did come with a bunch of attachments, 4 extra tires and wheels and no payments though. First picture is the tractor (Kubota BX25DLB) with; fork attachment, loaded R-4 rear tires and wheels and 60 mower. The backhoe has a thumb, and the tractor has; full 3 point assembly, mounted cell phone holder, chain saw scabbard and a mounted 1 gallon Yeti water jug. The second picture is; the loader bucket, front snow plow attachment, 5' Land Pride back blade, 6' lawn aerator, Leaf collector and R-4 front tires and wheels. Sorry for the crappy pics. Taken last night in the rain. Hustling to get everything put away before the SE MI snowmageddon today.
cvphoto116400.jpg

cvphoto116401.jpg

Larry,
You need to push the BUY BUTTON. lol
I think it's cool that YT members are discovering small backhoes. They are handy backsavers..

Yea, we go to Silver Jake annually. Take 2 quads and a Jurassic Park jeep. The guy thru those paddle tires in as we were leaving because he had no use for them,

I've been trying to find a place to carry my chain saw on my tractor, may I ask what the scabbard is made of, need to make one. It must be nice having a swiss army knife/tractor!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back