Krause 400 Series Disk

doug68

New User
My dad has a Krause disc that needs repair. We believe it to be a 406 model. The bearings went bad in one of the gangs, Upon removing them, the bearing was stamped w208ppb7. I ordered 2 new of these. The issue is, are these the right ones. The reason I ask is that the shaft is 1-1/8 inch round and the bearing has a 1-3/16 bore. This appears to be too much clearance in the bearing.
Another issue I have is finding the proper disk blades. The ones I have are 16" with both a 1-1/8 square hole and a 1-3/16 round hole. What can I replace them with? I cannot find anything with the 1-3/16 round hole.

(quoted from post at 18:33:35 10/26/20) Shoupparts.com...try them.
I have looked at their site. No one can tell me if the bearings are the right ones. This is actually my most important issue. I cannot find a dealer that has any information on the 405-408 disks from Krause.
From the research info I can get only the 405-408 series used the 1 1/8 inch round axles. They changed them with the 408A model. I cannot understand using an 1 3/16 bore bearing on a 1 1/8 shaft.

I have looked at their site. No one can tell me if the bearings are the right ones. This is actually my most important issue. I cannot find a dealer that has any information on the 405-408 disks from Krause.
From the research info I can get only the 405-408 series used the 1 1/8 inch round axles. They changed them with the 408A model. I cannot understand using an 1 3/16 bore bearing on a 1 1/8 shaft.
Did you happen to ever find anything, I’m looking for parts for my Krause also I need a new shaft and bearings, same with mine, shaft is 1 1/8 and bearings are 1 3/16

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back