Hoofer B

cvphoto165744.jpg

One of my LA s. VAO is on the left if you are wondering. Bill

How would you like to pay for the gas after a long day plowing? A feller would need a go fund me account. LOL Bill

I always wanted to run one of those. Thought some pto work on the blower would be about the perfect job for one.

Jon, Come and get it. You know where I live. But it has been 5 or 6 years since you stopped in when you were northbound on I 43. Bill

That would be a long trip for a day of use. I do have to come out that way one day to puck up a cultivator.

Built my pond using one of those and a dirt pan on wheels.
Only grunted when I was filling the pan.
Rest of the time was coasting along pulling the raised pan, emptying it, and returning to the pond.
About 25 gallons per day like that.

Beautiful beast! An uncle had one as his main tractor on his ND farm. This was in the 1940s and 1950s when gas was between 25 and 30 cents a gallon. (I just checked that gas price via internet search) Dad and uncle harvested together one year, and I got in some time on the LA (I was about 16 or 17) pulling a John Deere No. 17 pull type combine. Somehow, I survived the dust even when the wind was blowing in the same direction as we were traveling.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back