Larry 59 update sort of

old

Well-known Member
Got a call from Larrys wife tonight. He now has a big hole in his foot where some metal was removed. Hes a diabetic so that in its self is a problem. Hes going to AR on Thursday to bury his FIL. Might want to keep him in your thoughts. Sorry I'm a preachers son so I'll not use the word prayer. Reason me and my dad did not agree on things and what the book said
Hobby farm
 
Diabetes can and usually does cause circulation problems in the lower limbs. Because of poor circulation, wounds can be difficult and slow to heal. Many diabetics unfortunately loose feet to the disease. It can also cause your eyesight to deteriorate. Its a nasty disease. Will definitely keep him before the Lord.
 
Really never heard it that way but I know that wounds in or on the legs and feet are very hard to heal because of the low circulation in diabetics. My doctor son is always warning me about not cutting my legs and feet and I also know several people who have lost their legs and feet to diabetes. There are several places nationwide that specialize iin healing diabetics. Henry
 
Keeping him in our thoughts and prayers..

I hope that he gets well soon. Diabetes runs in my family as well. Lots of the family has it, thankfully i don't for now..

My thoughts and prayers are also with the family of the FIL.. My FIL was given three weeks to live 2 days ago.. He is eat up with cancer..
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top