Lebanon TN Tractor Show?

DScott

Member
Anybody heard anything about if they are having the tractor show in Lebanon this year? It's usually in May at the Ward Ag. center. I looked at all of the show calenders and have not found anything.
 
Hi Mr D Scott, The Lebanon show will be May 17th. Gates open @ 8.00am and Tractor pull starts @ 4.00pm. I hope to see you there.
PS I brought the fenders from you for a JD 430

Don in Smyrna, Tn
 
Hi Don. Thanks for the info. I don"t know why it"s so hard for me to find info on this show every year. It"s like a stealth tractor show! I plan on being there. See you then. Are you bringing a tractor? If so, which one?
 
Thanks for the info guys, I live in Gallatin and have not heard about the date for the show just yet. I will be there now that I know.
 
Hi DScott, Yes I'm bringing 1950 Farmall H wide front. The featured tractor is John Deere. See you there bring a bunch of friends.
Don
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top