Lewisport update( big news)

lmbky

Got confermation on pay outs, on June 6 at 10 am in lewisport ky at heitage festival there is a antique tractor pull , hookemuppulling rules n sled , kasey emmick has agian got lots of sponsor money to add to the pull , with thirty classes offered that day from farm stock to open mph TWENTY THREE classes will have a extra 50$ to winner and it's 70% payback I believe 50% minimum . 15$ hook fees and each tractor gets one driver at a chance to get 100$ in a drawing provided by Antique Acres . Call kasey 1 (270)302-0668 or bubba 1(270)316-9974 or go to hookemuppulling fb page , lots of pulls that day but not many will offer this EXTRA cash n fun cya all there thanks lee

What is the chance of rainout? I had to set my vacation b/4 the pull schedule came out and will be gone. Might be able to make a make up date. Not wishing any bad luck, but, would like to pull in my home county.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back