loaded and ready

glennster

added liquid ballast to the w-9 rear tires yesterday. 5 lb per gallon calcium about 1000 lbs per tire . hauling stone in the dump trailer and she gets a little light in the hinney when dumping . i have iron weight, 8 in total at 220 lbs each but what a pain to put them on by yourself . i sat in the lawn chair having a coffee while the pump did the work.
cvphoto60416.jpg

and no the rear tire is not leaking fluid, i just washed both back tires before pulling in the barn

wow i didnt think the rear wieghts where 220 lbs. on my 660 i screw a long stud in the hole while having it at the top. makes life easier but they still are heavy. i got 5 on each side. you need at least one set on there ,lol. but nothing like calcium. i like your p. s. system too.

Nothing wrong with the liquid weight but couldn't you have gotten someone to help put your iron weights on? You only have to do it once.

I have washer fluid, 300 pounds of cast iron and cast iron centers on my 6610 with loader.

It is non too little. put big bale on back when I want real traction.

I made a lifting bracket to put the weights on our tractor, using a come- along. They weigh 185 pounds each, I put them on alone. Growing up as an only child and no close neighbors I had to figure out how to do things by myself.

I like your P.Steering set up. Where did you get the cylinder?? I know a fella that would like that set up for his Super W6TA

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back