loader question

Sirs,

I have a really nice 1963 4010 and I am looking for a loader for it. It has a year round cab on it and I wanted a 48 or 58 I thought but I was told a 58 would be too big. I think the arms that go to the rear axle on a 46A would interfere with the rear cab mounts.

What do you gents think would be the best?

Thank you

Tom
 
A 158 is designed for 6 cylinder JDs and will fit your 4010. A 148 is designed for 4 and 6 cylinder JDs. I would assume the same for 48 and 58 loaders. On a 46A, the beams going to the front of the tractor will become the pivot stops for your front axle. I do have a photo of one on a 4010/4020 with a cab. I"ve read that a 46 loader doesn"t have as much bracing as a 46A.

I have a JD 158 loader for sale in central New York state.

http://www.external_link/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5692184
 
I have a 58 on my 4010....works absolutely fine. The photo shows w/o the bucket....which I just got back from the machine shop. The materials bucket I use is a 7 footer.
a12365.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top