Long 680 questions

JOCCO

Well-known Member
Anyone have or deal with them?? Wondering if they were similar to 2610, with a few cosmetic change. thanks
 
I'm pretty sure the 2610 was the same as the 610 but with some cosmetic changes and a few updates. The 560 and 610 shared the same engine I believe. The 680 was the next larger version. Seems I read somewhere the 680 was also FWD but I may be wrong

Check into it on tractordata.com if you haven't already.
 
I just looked myself and I stand corrected. It seems the 680 came along (and probably in place of) the 2610. The 610, 2610, and 680 have the same pto hp rating so I guess they are basically the same tractor just updated versions from one to another
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top