I am considering buying a MF 168 with an aftermarket loader on it to run my new MF 1837 Baler. (I am using a JD 3020 right now, and would like an old MF to pull it instead)
This tractor is leaking from the rod for the fuel shut off out of the top of the injector pump. How hard is it to find a rebuilt pump? How common were the 168"s?? Does the pump interchange with any other MF tractors? I am new to MF but have been looking at a lot of them lately, and them seem to be pretty nice tractors. Would it be possible to get a manufacturer and part number/model number for the injector pump from someone? I know, a lot of questions, thankyou in advance for the answers!
Chris
This tractor is leaking from the rod for the fuel shut off out of the top of the injector pump. How hard is it to find a rebuilt pump? How common were the 168"s?? Does the pump interchange with any other MF tractors? I am new to MF but have been looking at a lot of them lately, and them seem to be pretty nice tractors. Would it be possible to get a manufacturer and part number/model number for the injector pump from someone? I know, a lot of questions, thankyou in advance for the answers!
Chris