Looking for Dieseltech

EaglenNac

New User
I bought a 5000 Ford from an ol farmer last year. I changed oils and filter but I forgot the water separator filter.
The tractor stopped running the other day like it was low on diesel. It had half a tank. I checked the water separator and it was full of mud. I attempted to flush out lines with air hose, bleed lines. No fuel came through. I put my problem on Tractor Forum and Noveau Redneck in Kentucky. He told me to contact you about repairing my injector pump as we certainly don't have that luxury in deep east Texas.
I love this ol tractor and want to git it running again.
9283033424 Eagle
 
I bought a 5000 Ford from an ol farmer last year. I changed oils and filter but I forgot the water separator filter.
The tractor stopped running the other day like it was low on diesel. It had half a tank. I checked the water separator and it was full of mud. I attempted to flush out lines with air hose, bleed lines. No fuel came through. I put my problem on Tractor Forum and Noveau Redneck in Kentucky. He told me to contact you about repairing my injector pump as we certainly don't have that luxury in deep east Texas.
I love this ol tractor and want to git it running again.
9283033424 Eagle
Did you replace the fuel filters first? Injection pump might not need to come off.
 
Are you sure the screen in the tank valve isn’t plugged
Mud in the filter or separator sounds like a algae problem, I just when thru a full fuel system cleaning due to algae in my 4000’s fuel system
Filter looked like it was full of mud

IMG_0054.jpeg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top