Looking for parts on a 1974 I.H.674 diesel tractor

Looking for some parts for A project of mine. a 1974 I.H. model 674 diesel farm tractor. I have looked on Ebay and other areas which meat I have not found what I am looking for. When I bought this project, I had notice that the plastic cover over the gauges was broken into. It looked like somebody had wanted a gauge out of it and did not want to pull the plastic cover off. So, I thought i would take the time and post this to the Yesterday tractor side of my area and see if anybody might have one around their shop or farm, they wanted to sell. I am looking for any leads to getting one. thank you for your help.
cvphoto141983.jpg

Did you try Salem in New York? I assume the part number you are looking for is 529358R11? They lists lot of number that say call for availability and price so it may just be a part they had in inventory one time and sold but never pull it out of their system.
Try here

Brent, how about pics of how you have your new shop set up. IIRC you put up some preliminary ones but not how you ended up with it.

I first have to say that building a shop where I live was a hard thing to figure out. Most people
you see on T.V in DIY programs make it look easy. I had to learn about building Blueprints, submit
them for a building permit, engineering looking them over and then repaying for them to be done
for the okay to build it. I went through four set of sizes in shop to find one I could afford to
build to meet codes in the area. Like so many of you had told me not any size is big enough for a
shop. you will soon find out that the shop is too small for you. The shop is 32 feet wide by 36
feet long. We have three small rooms on one side which holds tools, parts, and storage camping
gear and other misc. I like to say the inspectors were nice and smart but nope. they were over
demanding and require more crap to be done than what I needed Nore than what I could afford to
spend on. I should say I got through it. I have to say the shop is full and like always I should
had listened to the words I read from all of you. YOU never have a shop that is big enough so get
used to it and just be happy you have one to work in. today is cold and high winds with snow or
rain. I am glad I have a shop to work in. In the shop we have LED lighting witch you can see they
are bright in the shop. My older sister is made at me because I spent my inheritance money on a
shop. My older brother is happy for me. I do enjoy the shop on days like this. Just my crazy word
to share.
cvphoto142040.jpg

cvphoto142041.jpg

cvphoto142042.jpg

cvphoto142043.jpg

cvphoto142044.jpg

I'd try Fawcetts in Ontario.

I think 454 574 674 all used same panel plus the industrial varients

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back