I'm planning a rebuild as soon as I can track down a sleeve tool, but wanted to get some second opinions on the compression.
#1 (75) #2 (29) #3 (59) #4 (69)
The wet test didn"t seem to effect the #"s, so maybe I didn't use enough oil or the small amount of marvel I used prior to deciding to do the test made it "wet" to begin with.
I can't even get the thing started anymore and with such horrible compression it's no wonder (it just pops). I did install new valves and guides about 2 years ago. The tractor has seen hardly any use since. I did the gas trick at that time and none leaked past the valves.
#1 (75) #2 (29) #3 (59) #4 (69)
The wet test didn"t seem to effect the #"s, so maybe I didn't use enough oil or the small amount of marvel I used prior to deciding to do the test made it "wet" to begin with.
I can't even get the thing started anymore and with such horrible compression it's no wonder (it just pops). I did install new valves and guides about 2 years ago. The tractor has seen hardly any use since. I did the gas trick at that time and none leaked past the valves.