Cariboo4x4
Member
Hi all I am working on my neighbours gem:
1977 International loadstarr 1700 4x4
VIN: D0622GHA21140
Model: 17004x4
W.B.: 175
The local truck parts store does not stock anything this old. Neither do their suppliers. The lower half of the speedometer cable that connected to the transfer case the outside casing melted to the cable on the inside against the exhaust. I was told to look online or call local large truck wreckers. Anyone have any suggestions on who I can contact?
1977 International loadstarr 1700 4x4
VIN: D0622GHA21140
Model: 17004x4
W.B.: 175
The local truck parts store does not stock anything this old. Neither do their suppliers. The lower half of the speedometer cable that connected to the transfer case the outside casing melted to the cable on the inside against the exhaust. I was told to look online or call local large truck wreckers. Anyone have any suggestions on who I can contact?