Lowlife American Flag Thief

Pete-IN

My morning walk takes me past a cemetery. Today I saw something that I had to look twice to believe these old eyes. A flag was going up a maple tree. A squirrel had swiped a veterans flag off a gravesite and is probably going to have a pretty comfortable nest when he is done. I guess at 75 yrs old there are still unusual things I have not seen yet.

Last year one shredded our barbecue grill cover. After a lot of damage was done I saw it ripping pieces off, just letting them fly, taking a mouthful up a tree.

zYItrIp.jpg
Did you see the pictures of chewed up battery cable (lead) ends, from a few weeks ago?! Crazy.

This post was edited by JMOR on 08/04/2023 at 10:40 am.

A squirrel is just a rat with a fuzzy tail. My barn was infested with them chewing on everything, until we got the Great Pyrenees dogs. There is not a squirrel or any rodent for that matter that is safe on our farm.
cvphoto160105.jpg

The Pyrenees are the 2 in the middle lol

Read several years ago about a cemetery where flags deployed one day, were gone the next morning. After several re-applications, and even posting some people to watch the cemetery, flags were still disappearing. A trail cam finally found the culprit. A couple gophers had found some handy nesting material, stealing the flags, and lining there nest with them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back