M M model V oil filter

terryz

Member
I have a MM model V that has an oil leak at the base of the oil filter canister. It leaks between the canister body and the large washer that the the oil line screws into at the bottom . I don't see any way to unscrew the standpipe to disassemble the housing. The parts book only lists the complete canister and there is no illustration either for the filter assembly. It drips pretty good when tractor is running.
 
I have a MM model V that has an oil leak at the base of the oil filter canister. It leaks between the canister body and the large washer that the the oil line screws into at the bottom . I don't see any way to unscrew the standpipe to disassemble the housing. The parts book only lists the complete canister and there is no illustration either for the filter assembly. It drips pretty good when tractor is running.
I'd take the complete assembly off, clean it up, and braze the leak or take it to a repair shop that can do it for you
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top