MacFaddens Auction Prices

I didn't catch the price on that one, a unstyled non running went for about $1800. The buyer then went up into the auction truck and told Mcfadden he didn't want it becuase it didn't run. He got kicked out of the truck and told to go pay at the office. I'll see if I can find out what that restored one went for.
 
I don't blame Jim Macfadden. He told people, over and over all sales are "as is." It was also in writing, everywhere. Yet, every time he has an auction, people buy - and then change their minds ten minutes later. It really screws things upfor the serious buyers.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top