mag rebuilders

I use Kevin's Magneto Service (central Illinois) 309-303-2634. I have heard good things about Rudy Calin Rebuilt Mags (Minnesota) 651-233-6655 There is also someone on this forum that does magneto work too, I can't remember who it is.

who rebuilds mags in midwest. who is best with quick turnaround . e mail open 812 699 0011
There is a guy on this site that has done several for us. I think he is in MN.... Call me. I have his phone number around here somewhere. I can't remember his YT " handle" 😭

Mark's Magneto in Colchester Ct. is very fast and reasonable.321 Mcdonald Road Colchester,CT Phone 860-537-0376

The question for the Mag shop is are you going to re-energize my magnets . Anyone can disassemble and replace parts . Mag points are tungsten and should not be filed.

Whomever You find ,,. If you can ask for a friend , If They might want a deal on some 12 or more magnetos ,.. Some have HOT -snap others are parts ,,. I know They should be someplace where they can help someone I have CASE Fairbanks -Morse , Wico
Could you give me a better list & price that you want for them? [email protected] Thanks.

There is a guy on this site that has done several for us. I think he is in MN.... Call me. I have his phone number around here somewhere. I can't remember his YT " handle" 😭
Ken Christopherson is on this site. Does mags and carbs. Works with Rudy.

Chiming in with another name:
Luke's Magneto Repair
LSM Services

I shipped mine to an address in Two Rivers, WI but I think now in he's in Casco? He did mine in less than 10 days, with a report page too. I was happy!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back