Martin Senour Paint codes discontinued??

I went to my local Napa today to get some paint for my project. I'm painting a Oliver 103 Plowmaster. It's late model, rubber tires with the live tailwheel. Wheels will be green body will be red.
I wanted the green to be the Fleetline Green which all the reliable sources say is paint code 99L-8746. When they typed in their computer they got nothing and so they told me it was discontinued. So I said ok how about just 60 green 99L-11511, also discontinued. Both these numbers are Martin Senour Numbers. My suspicion is that the store didn't know what they were doing in this particular area, but I'm also brand new to painting. So has anyone painted a 66/77/88 or even a 60/70/80 recently? What paint did you use and what are the codes? Do I need to find a different store?

This is what I have .

Attachments

• Oliver-Paint-Codes_Feb-2022.jpeg
    Oliver-Paint-Codes_Feb-2022.jpeg
    553.9 KB · Views: 36
I went to my local Napa today to get some paint for my project. I'm painting a Oliver 103 Plowmaster. It's late model, rubber tires with the live tailwheel. Wheels will be green body will be red.
I wanted the green to be the Fleetline Green which all the reliable sources say is paint code 99L-8746. When they typed in their computer they got nothing and so they told me it was discontinued. So I said ok how about just 60 green 99L-11511, also discontinued. Both these numbers are Martin Senour Numbers. My suspicion is that the store didn't know what they were doing in this particular area, but I'm also brand new to painting. So has anyone painted a 66/77/88 or even a 60/70/80 recently? What paint did you use and what are the codes? Do I need to find a different store?

If they mix onsite, they need nothing more than this:

1713449789279.png

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back