MARVEL - SCHEBLER CARB KIT

Rudfire17

Member
I KNOW THERE ARE SERVERAL CARB KITS OUT THERE I HAVE A MARVEL - SCHEBLER TSX 42 OFF A F124 CONTINETAL ENGINE DO THEY STILL MAKE THIS KIT OR ONE SIMILAR TO IT. AND WHERE CAN I GET AHOLD OF ONE. THANKS
 
Should be the same kit as used on the N series fords. MS basically made 4 carb sizes so for the most part theres only 4 kits as far as a simple kit that is. I think if I remember right that kit number in walker brand is 778-505 but can't be 100% sure since I'm taking it from memory. I could walk out to my shop to be sure but its raining and I might melt LOL
Hobby farm
 
It it has not come off over the years, there should be a little tag on that carb with a number on it. If it has the tag, take that number with you when you order the kit.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top