Massey 205 95mm vs 85mm tractormeter RPM gauge

dstanek

New User
I ordered a gauge set off of Amazon for my Massey 205 industrial. The RPM/hour gauge it came with was 85mm and my gauge is 95mm diameter. Someone previous to me found the correct gauge at 95mm or 3.75ish inch diameter that's in there now. I want to put a new one in with a light. Can someone tell me where I can find a 95mm diameter RPM gauge? Also one of the oil or amp gauge was not the correct diameter either. I used a camera reducer ring for that one. Worked good. Can't find one of those for the RPM gauge though. Would rather have the correct diameter size. Thanks,

I ordered a gauge set off of Amazon for my Massey 205 industrial. The RPM/hour gauge it came with was 85mm and my gauge is 95mm diameter. Someone previous to me found the correct gauge at 95mm or 3.75ish inch diameter that's in there now. I want to put a new one in with a light. Can someone tell me where I can find a 95mm diameter RPM gauge? Also one of the oil or amp gauge was not the correct diameter either. I used a camera reducer ring for that one. Worked good. Can't find one of those for the RPM gauge though. Would rather have the correct diameter size. Thanks,
Gas tach part number 193555M91.
Diesel Tach part Number 193556M91

Contact sellers and ask the diameter if their add doesn't say, is the best way when you find one you think will fit.

Thank you Jim, I forgot to mention my engine is a diesel. So when I type in 193556M91 in all the major retail sights, Amazon, Ebay, Agco, nothing comes up with that number. Can you tell me who carries this gauge or where I can get it? Thanks !

Thank you Jim, I forgot to mention my engine is a diesel. So when I type in 193556M91 in all the major retail sights, Amazon, Ebay, Agco, nothing comes up with that number. Can you tell me who carries this gauge or where I can get it? Thanks !
I don't know who would have it and would have to search, just as you are doing. You can try your Massey Ferguson Dealer. You may not find it with a backlight, if they were not originally equipped with one.

I can't find a 95mm diameter one period let alone with a light. Called massey dealer and searched internet with the part number provided with no luck. I guess I will make my own reducer ring (100 OD to 86 ID) and tach weld it on and paint it. Then I can use the 85mm tach with light I got with the kit. Certainly would rather get one that fits with a light though if anyone has any leads...

Hi...IF it was I, that required an Engine Tachometer,I would call this sites "YT" Tractors,and ask Teck services to assist you in your quest. (Possibly you have) I would first verify which one of the Tacks as per picture looks like yours?Either of them looks like yours? Then, ask if the drive is compatible with yours?(Possibly non of these resemble the Tack you require)
Bob....Owner since new 1963 MF 35 X
s-l1600..jpg
s-l1600.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back