Massey 265 w Hinson Cab

Hi All,
I have a Massey Ferguson 265 with a Hinson cab, A/C and Heat. Most of the wiring is complete, besides cab light wiring and a heater switch. I am looking for some guidance to get the A/C and heat working, what to look for. Does not look like it has worked for quite some time. Heat does flow from heater vents, but no fans spin and temp cannot be changed. Any tips on how to take the plenum down?

As well, looking to line the cab with foam to reduce vibrations, and noise.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello TVF, welcome to YT. Since that is not a stock configuration (or at least I don’t think that was available from the factory) you will need to at least show some pictures of the switches etc. In the case of a stock can you could reference the factory wiring diagrams. In your case I would think you will be lucky to find a diagram unless it is stuck on the back of an access panel. Probably start by seeing if there is power coming to the main switches for the blowers and A/C temp control. Pics attach by the “Attach files” button.

Hello TVF, welcome to YT. Since that is not a stock configuration (or at least I don’t think that was available from the factory) you will need to at least show some pictures of the switches etc. In the case of a stock can you could reference the factory wiring diagrams. In your case I would think you will be lucky to find a diagram unless it is stuck on the back of an access panel. Probably start by seeing if there is power coming to the main switches for the blowers and A/C temp control. Pics attach by the “Attach files” button.
The Hinson cab was an add on by Massey. As far as I know it was an addon done by dealers,but supplied with a massey book. there is a wiring diagram , I am just having a hard time doing cab work since I’ve never done anything like it before. I’ll attach photos in a few days.

Matt

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back