Massey 300 corn head

2 row wide(24 or 1124) or 3 narrow(33 or 1133)? They exist, but are like hens teeth. Not many 300s were quick attach. you could probably take a row off an 1143.

RG ,, I have them here at 47117 ,,, Find someone that could use them ..
Jim, My son has been watching for a late diesel 300 to play with. The problem is trucking is twice what the combine is worth. I gave him my old 550 hoping that will satisfy his combine itch. we'll see.

Jim, My son has been watching for a late diesel 300 to play with. The problem is trucking is twice what the combine is worth. I gave him my old 550 hoping that will satisfy his combine itch. we'll see.
Rich I think the 300 Diesel i have is a 1978 ,,And it probably has less than a 1000 hours in the crop . , BUT ! ,,. The Transmission forks are fouled ,,.. BUT ... I have another transmission and axle out from under a 1973 300 ..., But.. I really want to keep this 300 although it is highly unlikely I will go back to row cropping again ,.. I really have a GREAT situation right now doing row crops here ... So the chances are I would sell the combine with quick attach head a extra throat chain DIESEL engine and extra axle for 1800 is good ,.Find Me a buyer ,.. I am near Louisville Ky ,,.. BTW ,,.I have many corn and grain heads too priced at 13 cents a pound ,,. BUT THEY are ALL field Worthy BTW ,,. The 300 has a HEATER TOO

I have no idea what he would want, but I remembered your post when I saw the ad.

From the looks of the combine, I would not expect much:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back